True Recovery’s drug and alcohol rehab program in Orange County, California, is at the forefront of treatment for drug addiction, alcoholism, and co-occurring mental health concerns. Evidence has shown that drug and alcohol dependence and addictions are mental health issues that rarely occur independently. This has resulted in traditional drug addiction treatment services being less successful than most had hoped. But True Recovery offers one of the most comprehensive addiction treatment programs available, integrating traditional, holistic, and advanced scientific techniques into a single, highly effective program. Our addiction treatment services are unique and are customized to each client.
Our gender-specific addiction treatment programs for both men and women incorporate holistic Eastern philosophies, including yoga, tai chi, acupuncture, and guided sensory-driven meditations, with traditional and advanced psychological and psychiatric therapies and care such as CBT, DBT, and pharmacogenomic testing-based psychiatry. We focus on discovering and developing our clients’ passions while providing cutting-edge clinical care. Whether you are looking for alcohol addiction treatment or seeking addiction recovery from illicit or prescription drugs, our program can help where others have failed. Call us today or fill out our contact form to learn more about how we can help guide you toward success in our extended care or intensive outpatient treatment programs (IOP).
True Recovery combines our advanced clinically-driven programs with structured supportive housing to create an effective real-world approach to addiction treatment. Program hours are specifically designed to allow all clients to take advantage of our employment and academic counseling services to begin pursuing their goals that have been lost to addiction. Our clients are encouraged to work on beginning a career, completing a diploma, restarting the path to a degree, or any other life goal that they may have while at the same time receiving exceptional care in a comfortable and supportive environment. This provides a solid foundation for the transition into life that many of our clients have been missing in previous recovery attempts. We offer a new way of looking at drug addiction treatment.
True Recovery’s extended care program for addiction includes:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), both individual and in small groups
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT), both individual and in small groups
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR), when clinically appropriate
- Initial psychiatric evaluation by a licensed psychiatrist with continued psychiatric follow-up
- Pharmacogenomics testing to evaluate how an individual’s body and brain process psychotropic medications, when indicated
- Addiction science education
- Group process therapy
- 12-step and 12-step-alternative exploration
- Life skills counseling
- Self-esteem and personal development group therapy
- Nutrition counseling
- Yoga, tai chi, acupuncture, and other holistic group therapies
- Art and expression group therapies
- Case management, including assistance with legal issues and the court system
- Individual and group career and academic counseling, including résumé assistance, interview technique training, and higher education enrollment and assistance
- Discovery and development of client goals and passions
If you’ve tried addiction treatment programs in the past that that didn’t offer what was best for you, consider our alternative rehab program that focuses on individualized treatment for drug addiction. We provide compassionate care in a safe and comfortable setting. Call today to speak with an admissions counselor and begin your successful recovery.